This door ding protection program protects cars and trucks against door dins and small dents without the need for expensive and time consuming body shop repairs. Paintless Dent Repair (PDR) was developed by automobile manufacturing production teams to permanently remove door dins and minor dents. The innovative PDR process uses specialized hand tools to manipulate and flex metal back to its original form. Because PDR works from behind the vehicle’s damage, it does not require sanding, painting or body fillers. This helps to retain the vehicle’s resale value. In most cases, there is not evidence that a dent ever existed.
- Improved CSI scores because of excellent customer acceptance and customer retention
- Guaranteed profits since PDR requires no investment, no installation, and cannot be cancelled
- Increased sales in other service areas due to the customers bringing vehicles in for PDR claims
- Can yield significant additional dealer profits because many dealers experience over 50% sales penetration
- Door Ding Protection is a great addition to a finance or lease menu
As part of this program, repairable areas are limited to exterior vertical body panels only. Hail damage and paint scratches are not covered under the service program, although light abrasions to paint can generally be buffed out.
Customers can bring their automobiles to the service drive of your dealership where certified technicians can repair the vehicles in a matter of minutes. In fact, most PDR repairs can be accomplished in about the time required for an oil change.