How and why does it work?
In the United States alone, a vehicle is stolen every 20 seconds. That’s over one million stolen vehicles every year, and most of those are never recovered. The ones that are recovered usually require thousands of dollars in repairs, and if you have a deductible you’ll have to pay for those repairs. Nation Safe Drivers Traceable Theft Protection Program is one of the best ways to protect your car from professional thieves. They are not after the vehicle; they are after the money the vehicle brings them after they sell it. Nation Safe Drivers Traceable Theft Protection Program places a special identification code (and Nations Safe Drivers’ 800 number) on your vehicle. This makes the vehicle traceable by police, thus the thieves cannot sell it because no one will risk buying it. With the Nation Safe Drivers’ 800 number on your vehicle, anyone can call and report the vehicle stolen.
Did you know?
- Most insurance companies will reduce the cost of your comp/collision insurance when you have a vehicle theft deterrent system installed?
- Pivotal Theft Protection Program meets insurance requirements for reduction of insurance premiums for vehicle theft deterrent systems?
- Your registration number is permanently placed on your vehicle.
- Only the Pivotal Security Theft Protection Program provides real financial help when you need it the most.
- When you begin to shop around for another vehicle, you receive reimbursement for a rental car up to $25.00 a day for 20 days. That’s $500.00!
Theft Program Coverages:
(Please see contract for the specific terms and conditions of coverage.)
In the event your vehicle is stolen and not recovered
You receive a cash benefit that you can use toward the purchase or lease of a replacement vehicle, to pay your deductible, or in any way you wish. (Limit based on program purchased.)
Down Payment Help
When you return to your selling dealership to purchase or lease your vehicle, you receive an additional benefit that you can apply to the purchase or lease of your replacement vehicle. (Limit based on program purchased.)
If your vehicle is recovered from theft but is NOT declared a total loss, you receive a reimbursement of up to $1,000 to pay your primary deductible.
Wherever you are, you’ll enjoy the secure feeling of knowing that you are protected by the Pivotal Security Theft Protection Program. Fast response and excellent service are just two reasons why millions of motorists rely on Pivotal Security for on-the-road protection.